An anti-gay hate group praises Breitbart’s Kellogg’s boycott, a Right Stuff writer defends his “disgust” toward minorities, a pickup artist claims white people are warring against each other, and more.
- Breitbart was praised for its boycott of Kellogg’s by the American Family Association, and seems strangely proud of that.
- Max Wifeschild of The Right Stuff claims that liberals cannot understand the difference between disgust and phobias: “After all, what person thinks gay men going around in ball gags, leather thongs, and dog collars in a parade is normal? Would they trust that kind of person to babysit their son? Do non-Muslims really think that Islam is a great and peaceful religion? Does any rational person think that mass third-world immigration adds any value to a first-world nation? Would any sane parent want fully grown men wearing dresses in their daughter’s bathroom at school? No well adjusted person believes these things. In fact, they feel the disgust we’re talking about here but are afraid to say it.”
- Hannibal Bateman of Radix Journal says that Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn is “undoubtedly the best of ‘Trump’s Generals’ so far. He is for a radical re-thinking of America’s relations with Russia and other foreign policy shibboleths, and has even winked at the Alt Right on occasion.”
- According to racist pickup artist James Weidmann, “The best way to think about America, now and historically, is as the battleground between rival White factions, with nonwhites and women as shock troops ordered to exploit, respectively, White men’s racial guilt and their white knightery.”
- At Fash the Nation, Charles Lyons writes that “‘Our’ values are that we are a White European-American Christian nation. ‘Our’ values are the traditional family. ‘Our’ values are heroic. ‘Our’ values are not Aztec, Arab, or African or any other type of third worlder you import here to replace us. ‘Our’ values are people, our people, over profits.”