White supremacists raise money for Andrew Anglin’s legal defense fund, American Renaissance suggests white nationalists embrace environmentalism, Matt Forney laments that his political “journalism” is no longer profitable, and more.
- Andrew Auernheimer raises money for Andrew Anglin’s legal defense on WeSearchr: “This is the last stand of the alt-right. Democratic process has failed us, and only our memes remain. Do not let the meme wells die by the perfidy and lies of the wicked.”
- Philip Santoro lays out the case for “white environmentalism” at American Renaissance.
- Vincent Law at AltRight.com tries to paint violent racist Nathan Damigo as a hero for incidentally helping a Latino man.
- Matt Forney announces he is moving away from political journalism due to a lack of interest, and complains that it is “increasingly difficult to pay my bills.”
- At The Daily Stormer, Zeiger warns that “disgusting GRIDS faggots” are plotting against Trump and the alt-right.